110/65 Ton Elite Dual Operator Ironworker
True Dual Operation
- Five Workstations
- Two Independent Power Plants
- Super-size Punch Throat Depth of 17-3/4"
- Universal Open Tooling Cavity
- ANSI B11.5-1988R(02) Compliant
- ETL/UL Approved Controls
- ELITE Integrated Features:
- Hydraulic Hold-Down
- E-Stop / Lockout-Tagout
- Electric Stroke Control
- Hydraulic Accessory Pack
- Central Lubrication System
- Swing-Away Stripper Assembly
- Roller Encoder Measuring System
- Quick Change Punch Assembly
- Premium Gauging Tables
- LED Lighting
Designed for simultaneous use by two people, the Edwards ELITE 110|65 Ironworker is the most powerful of the new ELITE line. It features a standard Punch Assembly, 24" wide Flat Bar Shear, Angle Shear, a dedicated Coper Notcher and a universal open tooling station for optional Tooling Accessories.
The integrated Hydraulic Accessory Pack enables your ELITE 110|65 to act as a power source for our expanding line of innovative Hydraulic Accessory Tools.